Quick-release couplings ISO 7241-1|
Application:It is the quick release coupling most used in a wide range of hydraulic applications including industrial and agricultural.
快卸接头 ISO 7241-1
ISO7241-1-A(ISO-A) Hydraulic Quick Couplings
1) Socket: steel (zinc-chromate plating).
2) Plug: Hardened steel (zinc-chromate plating).
3) Other material options: Brass, Stainless steel are available upon request.
4) Wide Variety of Seal Materials Available.
5) Dimensions & Performance Conform to ISO 7241-1A (ISO-A).
6) Proven Ball-Locking Design.
7) Poppet Style Shut-off Valve
8) Provide an additional PTFE supporting ring to protect O-ring, contributing to high pressure working environment.
9) Both crucial parts of sleeve and nipple are hardened, the couplings resistant to damage from brinelling and mechanical shock.
10) The durable-ball-locking mechanism ensures a reliable connection every time.
11) Captive valve seal assures poppet sealing. The valve seal is positively captured by the metal poppet to minimize seal washout or damage from high velocity fluid. 12) Dust caps is available, female pipe and BSPP or NPT thread are available upon request.
13) The KIS-A series is a general purpose coupling that is supplied in a double shut-off Configuration for use in applications such as test equipment, agriculture, mobile hydraulics,in-plant hydraulics, machine tool, plastic molding, Departments of Transportation among others.